We are looking for a highly motivated individual to become part of our team to help drive the company forward by designing and developing new products.
You will be involved in a variety of projects, leading to no two days being the same.
Key tasks will include:
• Developing and designing electronic products, with a focus on the design of test equipment, fixtures and software.
• Being a key player in shaping our product roadmap generating new product ideas and seeing them come to fruition.
• Working within our multidisciplinary team using your skills in electronics and software.
• Continually improving existing products through the use of the latest technologies to maintain our marketing leading position.
• Liaising with our manufacturing teams in the UK and Far East to ensure the products are converted into full scale production.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for science and technology.
You will also have:
• A minimum of two years’ experience in an electronics product design environment.
• An understanding of test automation tools, e.g. LabView.
• Embedded software experience with C and/or C++.
• A good knowledge and understanding of analogue and digital circuits.
• Experience of developing PC software and/or embedded firmware.
• The ability to work both independently and within a team.
In return we offer a salary up to £40,000 per annum depending on skills and experience.
You will have a starting entitlement of 22 days holiday plus bank holidays, increasing each year to a maximum of 28 days plus bank holidays as well as being able to take a one month paid sabbatical every six years.
Please note that Corintech is a non-smoking/non-vaping company.
Job Types: Full-time
Permanent Salary: £35,000.00-£45,000.00 per year If this role appeals to you and you wish to find out more information, or apply please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org