EPS is seeking a dedicate Mechanical Engineer support programs at Naval Surface Warfare Center Panama City Division (NSWC PCD) in Panama City, FL. The ideal candidate will have significant experience obtained in a US Navy, USMC, or comparable DoD environment in the areas of design, fabrication, and integration of mechanical systems or similar systems, including leading of a team of mechanical engineers.
Our Mechanical Engineers are proficient in design, evaluation, planning, testing, and capable of operating mechanical and some robotics equipment and systems.
- Performs engineering work concerned with the design, evaluation, planning, testing and operation of mechanical components, equipment and systems for commercial, government, military and/or scientific uses.
- Performs various tests and documents results.
- Provides system/equipment/specialized training and technical guidance as required.
- Identifies and documents clients' functional requirements.
- Gathers and correlates engineering data.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
Desired Skills/Other Considerations
- 2-5 years of related engineering experience.
- Knowledge of engineering principles, methods, and techniques.
- Knowledge of the associated hardware, software, and equipment.
- 3D modeling and analysis experience, experience in SolidWorks preferred.
- 2D drawing development along with Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing experience.
- Applicants selected for this position at a minimum will require an active DoD Secret clearance and background screening.
If you require accessibility assistance for open position, please contact the Human Resources Department (Located in NJ) at EPS Corporation.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor, Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) / AA
Minority / Female / Veteran / Disabled / LGBTQ+ are encouraged to apply
Type of Security Clearance Required