We are looking for a highly qualified technician/engineer (m/f/d) with expertise in aeronautical engineering to join our innovative team. You will play a crucial role in the development and integration of our new devices and ensure their optimal performance and functionality. You dispose of profound knowledge of aeronautical engineering and embedded software development. Moreover, you are passionate about UAV technology.
- Research and development (hardware and software based on general aeronautical principles as well as specific requirements for new products and further development of existing products and solutions
- Exchange and joint projects with suppliers to identify new or modified technologies for the aviation sector and their potential for our products and solutions
- Test and fault management in cooperation with customers, suppliers and our teams such as e.g. test pilots and sales staff
- Elaboration of continuous improvements for existing products and solutions as well as their validation and evaluation
Exemplary development tasks you will work on as part of the team:
- Integration and testing of new GPS-receivers as well as the development and test of systems for flights without GPS.
- Integration and test of radio communication systems and multimedia data connections
- Development of interfaces between our products and customer backends
- Energy management and automated charging processes for drones
- Successfully completed degree in aerospace engineering or a comparable qualification
- Proficiency in embedded software development in C/C++ and Python
- Knowledge / basics of electronics design in the context of aerospace systems
- Fundamental knowledge of communication systems in the context of aeronautical applications
- Experience with drones or model aircraft is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Pronounced capacity for analytic thought in the application of aeronautical engineering methods
- A safe job with a permanent employment contract
- Opportunity to actively design and develop systems
- Work in an internationally active young team
- Participation in national and international projects
- Opportunity for further training
- Employee discounts (corporate benefits) for many brands and suppliers
- Attractive company bike leasing program
Germandrones GmbH, based in the heart of Berlin, is Germany's leading manufacturer of vertical take-off and landing unmanned aerial vehicles (VTOL UAV) and the associated software solutions. We offer an internationally proven flight system for security, rescue and inspection tasks. Transport, surveying and agricultural solutions complement the wide range of possible uses. In cooperation with the CONDOR Group in Essen, our core investor, we have developed innovative applications for this, which we now scale throughout the world. In addition, we further expand our flight system to a multifunctional fleet.
If you find yourself in this job profile, we cordially invite you to apply for this vacancy. Dr Scho (firstname.lastname@example.org), CEO of Germandrones GmbH, will be pleased to be at your disposal to answer any profile-related questions. Kindly send your application to: Karriere@condor-sicherheit.de.