Here at Innvotek, we are looking for a mobile robotics software engineer to join our team near Cambridge.
You’ll be working on novel autonomous robotic solutions for the inspection and maintenance of offshore energy and ship-care industries developing software enabling mobile robots to map and navigate their environment, acquire detailed information on the structural health of critical infrastructure such as wind turbines and perform tasks to help the offshore industry embrace autonomy to become more efficient, cost effective, maximise produce and keep people safe.
Innvotek is a developer of solution for automation for inspection and maintenance of critical infrastructure. Our mission is to be a world leader in mobile robotics to provide industry with solutions for hard to automate applications in demanding and extreme environments to enhance safety and productivity.
- A 2:1 or a 1st class degree in Computer Science, Robotics, Engineering or related discipline.
- Experience in programming robots using Python or C++ within a ROS architecture.
- Experience of developing and working with real robots (essential).
- Familiarity with integration of sensors including camera systems, LiDAR and NDT.
- Examples of working on machine vision projects with OpenCV or equivalent
- Above all else – you’ll be curious, a quick learner and have a passion for robots and autonomous systems.
The role will involve product development of our range of robotic platforms as well as working on exciting projects for our customers to help them automate their industry.
Salary and benefits:
- The role is permanent, full time
- Salary: £45,000-60,000 p.a., depending upon experience
- A contributory Company Pension scheme
- 21 days holiday per annum plus 4 extra days at Christmas and all Bank Holidays
- Friendly, sociable, diverse team working in a rural environment
- Hybrid working is available, subject to business and team needs
Innvotek has a spacious office and well-equipped robotics lab and workshop based close to Cambridge.
Innvotek Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer.