ANRA Technologies is looking for an experienced Sr. DevOps Engineer to join our international team. The successful candidate should have good organizational skills with experience in resolving network issues.
ANRA Technologies, with offices in Washington DC, London, New Delhi and Estonia, is an international provider of drone operations and traffic management solutions for unmanned aircraft systems (UAS) operators and airspace managers. We offer intelligent Machine Learning and AI driven traffic management software capabilities for UAS Traffic Management (UTM) and Urban Air Mobility (UAM) operations.
- Should have a strong background in programming.
- Should have worked in setup and maintenance of CICD pipelines.
- Strong experience working with tools and platforms like Jenkins.
- Excellent knowledge of AWS cloud services and leverage them to implement highly efficient architecture.
- Should be able to analyze the infrastructure and implement security best practices.
- Strong experience on infrastructure monitoring tools like Nagios, Prometheus, Grafana.
- Strong expertise in containerization platforms like Docker and container orchestration platforms like Kubernetes and Rancher.
- Should be familiar with leading infrastructure as code tools such as Terraform, CloudFormation , Ansible etc.
- Strong experience in writing automation scripts using Bash, Powershell and Python.
- Experience with Windows and Linux systems administration.
- Bachelor’s degree Computer Science or equivalent.
- 5 year min of relevant experience.
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written.
- Should be willing to explore and learn new technologies.
- Should be a fast learner and have excellent problem-solving capabilities.
- Experience in working with large-scale distributed systems is a plus.
- Should be able to work troubleshooting production issues.