With a distinguished heritage tracing back to Bell Labs, Bellcore, and Telcordia, our experts pave the way. Peraton Labs delivers innovative solutions and revolutionary new capabilities to solve the most difficult and complex challenges for government agencies, utilities, and commercial customers. Our research and engineering protects mission-critical systems and a broad range of initiatives in computer network defense, electronic warfare, secure-by-design techniques, and cyber operations and experimentation platforms. Your expertise and areas of interest may be applied on one or more programs, providing you new opportunities to learn and grow.
Electronics Engineer (EE) – As part of a dynamic, well-established replication lab, you will provide electronics engineering support. The preferred candidate will be capable to deliver schematic capture, circuit board layout and device testing. This position requires the ability to collaborate productively in a team setting.
- Active Secret clearance and ability to obtain a TS/SCI.
- BA/BS and 5 years experience or MA/MS and 3 years experience.
- Additonal experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
- Experience utilizing electronics engineering tools, e.g., Signal Generators, Spectrum Analyzers, Oscilloscopes, Power Analyzers and other relevant test equipment.
- An understanding of RF communications, with a proven ability to analyze and define circuit capabilities, using the previous listed test equipment to document the characteristics.
- Experience generating RF analog and digital waveforms using an arbitrary waveform generator
- U.S. Citizenship
- PCB circuit design software experience, Altium Designer preferred.
- Previous experience with reverse-engineering at various maturation levels
- A proven ability to analyze, verify and validate RF electronic circuits.
- Experience with component-level electronics diagnosis and fault resolution.
- Ability to provide productive engineering and technical direction to support staff onsite.
Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the world’s leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our employees do the can’t be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers.
Target Salary Range
$86,000 - $138,000. This represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
An Equal Opportunity Employer including Disability/Veteran.