Are you looking for a unique opportunity to be a part of something great? Want to join a 20,000-member team that works on the technology that powers the world around us? Looking for an atmosphere of trust, empowerment, respect, diversity, and communication? How about an opportunity to own a piece of a multi-billion dollar (with a B!) global organization? We offer all that and more at Microchip Technology, Inc.
People come to work at Microchip because we help design the technology that runs the world. They stay because our culture supports their growth and stability. They are challenged and driven by an incredible array of products and solutions with unlimited career potential. Microchip’s nationally-recognized Leadership Passage Programs support career growth where we proudly enroll over a thousand people annually. We take pride in our commitment to employee development, values-based decision making, and strong sense of community, driven by our Vision, Mission, and 11 Guiding Values; we affectionately refer to it as the Aggregate System and it’s won us countless awards for diversity and workplace excellence.
Our company is built by dedicated team players who love to challenge the status quo; we did not achieve record revenue and over 30 years of quarterly profitability without a great team dedicated to empowering innovation. People like you.
Visit our careers page to see what exciting opportunities and company perks await!
As a product development engineer in the Data Center Solutions Business Unit (DCS), you will work on developing our next generation Data Center Storage products, including enterprise class NVMe SSD controllers and other PCIe-based products. This will involve taking a design from initial concept to production form. Throughout you will work beside experienced engineers and be exposed to Microchip's Best-In-Class engineering practices.
- ASIC/SoC verification at sub system and fullchip level.
- Involved in testbench architecture, testplan development, Simulation, debug and Coverage.
- Testbench development in SV/UVM and SV/C.
- Review of architectural and micro architecture specifications.
- Familiar with low power verification methodology and flow.
- Capable of debugging EDA tools or design related issues.
- MS degree in EE/CS/CE with 10 years of industry experience or B.S degree in EE/CS/CE with 7 years of industry experience.
- Solid knowledge and experience of TestBench development using System Verilog and UVM.
- ASIC/SoC verification experience.
- In-depth knowledge of NVMe and PCIe protocols.
- Experience in scripting language such as PERL is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent team player.
0% - 25%