NVIDIA is the world-leader fast-growing company which supports the most powerful super computers in the world. We make outstanding artificial intelligence possible and make the most impressive applications happen… just ask ChatGPT. We believe in our people and products and seek excellent people to join us!
The Networking Application Engineering team is looking for a hardworking, keen Networking FW-oriented engineer to join the team and support groundbreaking technology. As a Networking Application Engineer one will have a real impact on the business, while working closely with our customers and R&D teams.
What you’ll be doing:
- Support new supercomputers and AI fabrics technologies.
- Gain our customers’ trust and understand their needs.
- Work closely with various R&D teams and develop features for our customers.
- Lead the way in cooperation between different teams within the company.
- Solve complex issues while leading highly visible customer issues.
- Provide constructive feedback to engineering and marketing regarding products requirements.
What we need to see:
- B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 8+ years’ experience with FW development.
- Experience with ARM eco-system (e.g. CHI interconnect, TBU/TCU).
- Familiar with SoC design (boot, reset, upgrade, etc.).
- High-level communication and presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to work directly with customers.
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- PCIe FW development experience in a networking company.
- Experience in writing documents.
- Familiar with SOC power management or storage interfaces such as NVMe.
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most forward-thinking and hardworking people on the planet working for us. If you're creative and autonomous, we want to hear from you!
The base salary range is $156,000 - $287,500. Your base salary will be determined based on your location, experience, and the pay of employees in similar positions.
You will also be eligible for equity and benefits.
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.