At Cadence, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to make an impact on the world of technology.
The Cadence Applications Engineer (AE) role is a great opportunity to employ your strong technical skills to enable semiconductors companies adopting Cadence solutions and associated IC design methodologies. The Application Engineer will work with some of the most technically demanding IC design development solutions and leading-edge nanometers process technologies.
The AE is credible to articulate Cadence solutions with an emphasis on mixed-signal custom IC design platform. In a customer facing and commercially sensitive working environment, the AE is responsible for actively assisting Cadence customers and prospective customers during:
- Sales technical campaigns and product evaluations in resolving customers design challenges while promoting Cadence solutions
- Adoption from concept to successful deployment of design flows and associated methodologies through design environment assessments and consulting services
- Direct best practices Cadence tools knowledge sharing through standard customer support infrastructure
The AE will develop skills to:
- Acquire strong technical understanding of the complete IC design/verification/implementation flow.
- Drive best practices and lessons learned from training deliveries, tool benchmarks and customer interactions back into product development and Cadence AE community
- Build long term customer relationship through understanding customer’s needs and developing sales strategies
- Improve existing and develop new design methodologies leveraging ever evolving Cadence solutions and services
- Capture customers’ requests for product improvement, interact with R&D on the implementation, and proliferate solution with customers
- BSc required, MSc/MEng preferred in micro-electronics engineering
- Have a 7+ years relevant industry experience on IC design or technical support of IC design
- 5+ years industry experience of analog/mixed-signal verification and simulation flows, preferably using Virtuoso ADE tooling, Spectre, AMS Designer and associated verification methodologies such as UVM
- Experiences in mixed-signal behavioral modelling with (VerilogAMS, SystemVerilog) are of advantage
- Experience of UNIX environments; knowledge of SKILL, C or other computer language(s).
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- A team player who is passionate about technology but also understands business requirements
Cadence is the global leader in software, hardware, and services that is driving the transformation of the electronic design automation (EDA) industry. This application-driven approach for creating, integrating, and optimizing designs helps customers realize Analog & Digital ICs, System-On-Chip devices, IP and complete systems at lower costs and with higher quality.
Benefits we offer you:
- Competitive Salary
- 30 days annual leave
- 5 days paid time to volunteer to give back to our communities
- Group Personal Pension Plan
- JobRad scheme
- Meal vouchers
- Working in a hybrid model in a modern office concept
- And so much more, do not hesitate to contact us
We’re doing work that matters. Help us solve what others can’t.