Business Line Description:
- MME MCU/MPU SoC Implementation team is seeking a Sr Physical Design Engineer. As Physical Design Engineer you will be working on the Automotive Processors and/or Advanced microcontrollers in NXP. You will be working on the fast paced, and leading edge advanced node technologies building exciting and complex SoCs. You will be a major influence in the development, and support of the SoC implementation organizations charter to build world-class MCU/MPUs,
- Physical Design activities for MCU/MPU SoC's.
- Expertise in chip-level and large macro-level Synthesis and Formal Verification (Logical equivalency)
- Experience in implementation and Place Route Experience with industry standard tools (Synopsys , Cadence)
- Collaborate with members of a global design team to complete large SoC (system-on-chip) projects.
- Demonstrate a strong knowledge of synthesis and place and route for a wide variety of designs.
- Working with multi-site teams for execution
Cross functional aspects:
- Work with methodology teams to constantly improve flows and processes
- MS in Electrical or Computer Engineering
- 5-8+ years of experience in Physical Design
NXP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, NXP will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.