Micropolis Robotics is looking for a hardworking, proactive, and results-oriented Embedded Systems Engineer to join our team and work together on exciting technologies for complex autonomous systems. In this position, you will have the opportunity to work with a multi-functional team on an innovative multi-platform hardware/software product.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Embedded Systems Engineer to, who will support our engineering team throughout the development and prototyping of innovative automated robotic systems. You will coordinate with our electrical and software teams to render the final system functional according to predefined specifications. You will also take part in the assembly, validation trials, debugging and system optimization. We are looking for candidates with prior experience in Communication Protocols, Microcontrollers.
As an Embedded Systems Engineer you will:
- Deliver high-quality C code in a real-time embedded environment.
- Contribute to the elaboration of Embedded systems for the optimal operation of system prototypes.
- Participate in the prototyping, debugging and post-testing systems’ optimization.
- Contribute to the technical documentation of the project results.
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science or Communication, mechatronics engineering, etc.
- Skilled in C language.
- Good knowledge about software engineering (requirement, design, development, verification, validation).
- Experience with software of embedded devices (Microcontrollers).
- Experience of software design lifecycle ideally within Aerospace, Automotive or similar controlled industry.
- Strong knowledge of communication protocols (CAN, Ethernet, I2c, SPI).
- Good scripting skills.
- Basic electronics knowledge.
- Ability to collaborate in a fast-paced team environment: pro-active team player who thinks ahead, plans, and suggests solution.
- Strong analytical thinking and methodic approach of problems solving.
- Ability to maintain a positive and productive attitude under pressure.
- Ability to work with deadlines.
- AUTOSAR is a Plus.
- knowledge on RTOS design principles.
- Bootloaders & UDS is a Plus.
- Model Based Development is a Plus.