Phoenix-Wings is hiring! We are looking for people with a passion for technology and exceptional problem-solving skills to expand the capabilities of our team. We believe that direct communication, fast processes and creativity along with broad technical skills are the tools required to solve today's engineering challenges. Join the team and take off with us.
- You plan ground and flight test
- You execute flight tests at both prototype and product level
- You ensure all aircraft built at Phoenix-Wings meet the quality standards
- You analyze flight data to provide feedback to the development team
- You document test results
You have a bachelor degree in a technical field or have received professional training in a technical discipline.
- At least 2 years of professional experience, preferably in the field of drones/UAS
- Experience as a model pilot (helicopter and or fixed-wing aircraft)
- Drone license is a plus
- Driver's license Class E (for driving trailers) is a plus Team skills
- Proficient in English
- Positive and straight communication
- Highly motivated and autonomous working style
We provide an attractive compensation package in combination with flexible working hours. You know best how to produce the best possible output, whether it is from our spacious office in Ismaning or from home. Our flat hierarchy will give you the opportunity to take over responsibilities soon after you start.
Are you ready to take off with us? Submit your application to email@example.com