Since inception in 2010, IERUS has built, systematically grown, and expanded our facilities and capabilities to include complete analysis, design, test, prototyping, and low-rate production capabilities to support defense and commercial needs. IERUS maintains a positive, employee-focused work culture for innovation across the defense life cycle.
We focus on pushing the bounds of science, expediting technology transition, providing an engaging work environment for our employees, and bringing high-value solutions to our customers. In the last decade, IERUS has grown our core competencies in electromagnetics phenomenology, analytical computing, and weapon systems engineering. These competencies are applied across mission areas of Integrated Air and Missile Defense, Strategic Systems, and Unmanned System technologies and provide the foundation on which we build complete solutions to our customers.
IERUS offers competitive compensation packages, retirement options, and benefits packages. To learn more, please visit www.ierustech.com
The job of an IERUS Systems Engineer Lead is to ensure Verification and Qualification of the engineering designs & analysis that support missile design, development, integration, and flight test execution activities and their associated milestone reviews.
In this role, you will:
- Support the program through reviews and critical milestones to include PDR, CDR, TRR, MRR, and others.
- Lead the decomposition of Top-Level requirements/Prime Item spec into verifiable all-up round/subassembly/component level verifications.
- Support compliance/validation for All-Up-Round (AUR) compliance.
- Coordinate with interdisciplinary design teams to identify & correct verification gaps relevant to hardware, analysis, and test criteria.
- Own the development of the Systems Engineering related to missile avionics and actuator systems.
- 5+ years relevant experience
- B.S. in Engineering, Physics, or related technical field, or equivalent experience.
- Ability to obtain DoD Secret Clearance, therefore, U. S. Citizenship is required.
- Experience with engineering trade studies and/or relevant sub-system modeling
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to support coordination and cross-team collaboration.
- Active DoD Security Clearance
- Preferred experience with SMC-S-016 and/or MDA/Navy verification requirements.
- CAMEO/MBSE experience also preferred, but not required
Location: Chandler, AZ
IERUS Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.
IERUS Technologies participates in E-Verify.