Join our world-class team of engineers solving today’s toughest robotics challenges. Tomahawk Robotics is providing next-generation interoperability and control to military, commercial, and industrial markets.
As a Senior Electrical Engineer, you will be designing and developing the future of robotic command and control systems. Tomahawk Robotics is working with the world's best drone manufacturers, AI developers, and leading-edge robotics operators to create the world's first universal common robotic control system.
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering with a minimum of 9 years or Master’s degree in electrical engineering with a minimum of 7 years of related experience
- Experience configuring microcontroller registers, clocks, and other peripherals
- DC-DC converter design experience
- Able to write and review C/C++ firmware
- This position may require a government security clearance, you must be a US Citizen for consideration
- Designed with Microcontroller architected (STM32)
- Highly skilled at circuit-level debugging/troubleshooting
- Experience writing test procures for circuit-level checkout
- Experience designing and integrating USB 2.0, 3.0, and USB power delivery technologies
- Experience with RF technologies
- Experience laying out and reviewing PWB designs before fabrication
- Altium Design Tool Experience
- Provide technical leadership for Electrical Engineers on complex development programs
- Present program technical status to internal management and customers
- Apply research to the planning, design, development, and testing of electrical circuits
- Develop specifications for and perform a selection of components for use in electrical circuits
- Perform research, design, and development in areas such as analog circuit design, digital circuit design, and other general electrical engineering design functions
- Provide clear and comprehensive guidance for the proper layout of circuit board designs
- Compile and analyze test data to determine the effect of design on electrical circuits
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to organize/prioritize job assignments and tasks.
The required work location for this role is Melbourne, FL