Do you like to be part of a team, whose passion sparks for state-of-the-art application development in sensor technology, the fascinating domain of Data Processing, Point Clouds, and their challenges?
As a Software Engineer (m/f/d) of the Object Recognition Team at Blickfeld, you will be responsible regarding all steps of LiDAR software solution development using modern tools like GitLab, QEMU, Micro-Services, etc. You will work closely with the team to address complex software architecture topics, good and extendable API design with the focus on Protobuf and gRPC services. You will work on test driven development and are responsible for writing a variety of tests.
Blickfeld is a provider of cutting-edge LiDAR technology for IoT applications in a variety of fields including Security and Volume Monitoring. If you find yourself hooked on the idea to make LiDAR technology smart and accessible for everyone and see yourself as a great addition to the culture at Blickfeld, we are looking forward to your application.
- You are involved in all steps of LiDAR software solution development: this includes software architecture, API design, implementation including UI and of course deployment of our software solution.
- You are one of the people responsible for testing and maintenance of our software.
- You are involved in the development of solutions for clients.
- Together with the rest of the Object Recognition team, you integrate algorithms and Point Cloud data into our useful applications for clients, that focuses on modern design and easy to use interfaces.
- You ensure that our software products are developed and deployed with the highest standards, recognize shortcomings and security risks and mentor your teammates through code reviews.
- As we see ourselves as one team where everyone can pitch in – you can collaborate effectively within and across teams.
- You have at least 2-3 years’ full-time industry experience in software engineering.
- You have at least 2 years’ experience with at least one of these languages (C++, Python, TypeScript).
- You have a degree in computer science or equivalent.
- You are comfortable working with Linux, Git and are capable of development in a multi-member team.
- Having experience with backend development, gRPC and Protobuf is a bonus.
- You have interest in these technologies: ROS2, Microservice Architecture, Computer Vision and 3D Point Cloud Processing.
- You have good communication skills (oral and written) in English and are open to giving and receiving feedback.
- A great team that is on fire for technology
- A dynamic environment with fast development cycles and flat hierarchies, where you can develop and implement your own ideas
- The possibility to work in a hybrid model (remote/office)
- Fun with your colleagues at our regular team events
- Fitness, yoga, swimming, climbing, team sports all over Munich thanks to your subsidized Urban Sports Club membership
- Extremely good coffee and subsidy for our lunch delivery service
- The possibility of leasing a bicycle through JobRad
- We are a team – Everyone pitches in
- “Can-do” attitude
- Courage to try things out and make your own decisions
- Things can also go wrong, that’s ok
- Friendly and constructive interaction
- We stick together and can rely on each other
Our People and Culture Team is looking forward to your application!