Do you like to work with mobile robotics and do you have experience with testing high-tech systems? Are you not afraid of working with a multi-meter, oscilloscope or a logic analyser? Do you know the techniques to ensure or improve the testability of (embedded) systems? And, do you thrive working in a dynamic environment with a young team whom you can share your knowledge and expertise with? Then come have a cup of coffee at the most inspiring robotics company in Eindhoven, because we are looking for you!
You are a technical person with an affinity for mobile robots and autonomous systems. With your eye for detail and your structured and precise way of working, you are driven to contribute to building high-quality products. You will work with the team on developing and productizing mobile robotics platforms. You are communicative, you show initiative, can oversee your tasks and responsibilities and you love to share your experience with fellow (test) engineers. You take responsibility for test scenario definition, execution and reporting, and actively contribute to the overall process improvement.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
You will work closely together with the test lead, test engineers, and the rest of our talented multidisciplinary team to ensure our customer has a flawless experience with our products. As part of the team, you will be contributing to test design, test execution and test reporting. You understand the importance of (automated) testing and you are able to stimulate the team to contribute to improving the testability of our products. You will be working with the latest technology and occasionally testing with the latest mobile robotics platforms.
- Review of product requirements and designs for testability
- Design and implement test cases, test scenarios, and test plans
- Maintain test cases, test plans, and (requirement) traceability
- Analyze logs, test results, and report on issues found
- Identify KPIs and possible trends in these KPIs or other test results
- Debug implementations in hardware and software environments (together with engineering) to provide a first analysis of a problem found
- Continuously improving our way of working and proactively identifying and implementing ideas to make our team perform even higher
- Share your professional experience with fellow (test) engineers to raise the overall quality of the team and our products.
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer/ software science, electrical engineering, mechanics, mechatronics, or comparable with an affinity for quality and testing.
- Minimum 1-3 years of professional (embedded) systems test engineer working experience.
- Knowledge of test techniques (test certificate, ISTQB foundation certification is an asset).
- Good analytical, problem solving and debugging skills.
- Basic understanding of mechanics, electronics and embedded software.
- Ability to discuss and collaborate with hardware, mechanical and software engineers.
- Experience with requirements management and traceability is a plus.
- Excellent proficiency in both spoken and written English.
- Bonus: experience with tools like GitLab, Jira, Confluence, MATLAB/Simulink, Siemens NX, Altium.
- Opportunity to join a rapidly growing tech company that’s revolutionizing the way robots are built, where you can make a difference.
- Be part of our young, passionate, multi-disciplinary team of professionals representing all disciplines of robot development.
- Plenty of room for personal development, implementing new ideas, and opportunities.
- Game nights, Friday afternoon drinks, and all kinds of team events.
- Enough time to rest and relax with 30 paid vacation days (excl. national holidays).
- Participation plan so you can benefit from the growth and success of our company.
- Non-contributory pension scheme.
- A reimbursement for your travel costs.
- The best fuel: good coffee & weekly fresh fruit.
- Location: Strijp-T, Eindhoven, where you’ll be surrounded by other innovative companies.
- Possibility to work from home 1-2 days per week.
WHO ARE WE
“With Gorgeous Tech, we accelerate the creation of Mobile Robotic Applications that shape a Brighter Future for all.”
We are a fast-growing high-tech robotics scale-up from Eindhoven. At Avular, we believe that robots are essential to sustain our society as a whole. Therefore, we aim to make the implementation of robots in practice as easy as possible. We develop the core technology for autonomous robots and build our own drones and driving robots from the ground up. We focus on modularity, making us versatile and adaptable to specific client wishes or changing market conditions. We firmly believe in collaborating with other companies that have their own expertise outside the robotics domain. Our robots can be found in various industries, focusing on Agriculture and Construction, Industrial drones, Hospitality, Care, and Service.
Are you our new colleague?
Click on Apply or send your application with your CV to our Talent Acquisition Partner Eva Martin, firstname.lastname@example.org. Adding a motivation letter to your application is a plus.